Earlier today, I caught Lola chewing something - which she wouldn't trade for kibble, as she usually will. I was worried she'd gotten something dangerous (as I'd been eating chocolate biscuits in the room ten minutes or so before, and I'm paranoid about them ingesting things that are poisonous) and wanted to keep it, so I pried open her jaws and looked inside. And I was rewarded with blood on my fingers, and the guess that she was chewing a tooth. Okay, ew.
I promptly put it out of my mind, as I am wont to do, and about ten minutes ago we were playing around (all of us wrestling and playing tug) when this happened:
It's the first tooth of Lola's that I've seen (and I'm not sure how many she's lost so far), and it's so tiny! But it's still bigger than I thought it would be, truth be told. And I guess this is the biggest sign so far that my little hand-sized bundle of chub and fur is growing up.