'Not only is punishment risky, but it also fails to teach the dog an acceptable alternate behaviour. The dog does not learn what to do the next time he is in the same situation. He only learns to fear the situation.' Emma Parsons, Click to Calm p73

Saturday, 28 May 2011

Lola and the Flirt Pole, and Saturday Pet Blog Hop.


I made a bit of a mistake when getting the lunge whip for her flirt pole - it's way too big to use indoors, as the top keeps scraping the ceiling when I flick it! She seems to enjoy playing with it outdoors though, and we still (just about) have the cat chasers for indoor play.

4 comments:

Cherie K. Miller said...

Fun to see Lola enjoying herself so very much!

Good to meet you - I'm stopping by on the blog hop this morning. Stop by Pet-Peeves.org because you might enjoy my video - "The Bad Dog Blues."

Winnie said...

That looks a lot a lot of fun.

Have a great weekend

Love and licks, Winnie

Tanner and Beth said...

Hi Sophie: Thanks for stopping by my blog and thanks for the well wishes. It is going to take a while till I am 100%, but the vet says I am on the road to recovery.

Looks like you are having fun too.

Puppy Kisses,
Tanner

saralovesdogs said...

So much fun! Looks like our chase it toy. You are much better at using it than me.