'Not only is punishment risky, but it also fails to teach the dog an acceptable alternate behaviour. The dog does not learn what to do the next time he is in the same situation. He only learns to fear the situation.' Emma Parsons, Click to Calm p73

Monday, 2 May 2011

Moody Monday...


...For me, anyway - the girls are happy to just steal my spot as soon as I move (or lie on me whilst I'm trying to write - Lola's head on my neck, Jess' on my waist). The sofa and table have basically become the center of my life for the last few days.

4 comments:

Sara said...

It must be nice to have all that furry support when you are stressed.

Jen said...

Totally feel your pain! Hang in there, you'll get it done!!

Jen and the Black Dog Crew

Ricky the Sheltie said...

I don't envy you all that work - good luck and hope you finish soon!

Sophie said...

The girls certainly enjoy cuddling up and keeping me sane when I'm working!