'Not only is punishment risky, but it also fails to teach the dog an acceptable alternate behaviour. The dog does not learn what to do the next time he is in the same situation. He only learns to fear the situation.' Emma Parsons, Click to Calm p73

Thursday, 5 May 2011

Zombie Jess.


Jess doing her best zombie impression in celebration: two exams down, one more to go. I've got a couple of days before I need to start revision for the last one, and although I've got the vets for Lola tomorrow the girls will otherwise be getting a whole lot of walks, cuddles and love over the next few days for make up for my slacking!

3 comments:

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Congrats on two down, one to go!

Tegan said...

I call this "zombie" too - but I've put it on cue. Often gets a laugh!

Sophie said...

Ricky, I start revision again soon, which sucks - but it's nearly over!

Tegan, Jess often just does it herself. Her beg trick is her go-to trick (she'll come and sit in front of you, stare, and then beg if she wants something; and she'll sit up in her 'beg' on chairs, like this). It's pretty funny though! And zombie is a great cue :)