'Not only is punishment risky, but it also fails to teach the dog an acceptable alternate behaviour. The dog does not learn what to do the next time he is in the same situation. He only learns to fear the situation.' Emma Parsons, Click to Calm p73

Friday, 17 June 2011

Goin' to Wales, to see some cool collie dogs.

I'm off to Wales tomorrow (well, later today technically - it's after midnight here) for a long weekend with my friend and my friend's awesome dogs: a labrador, a daschund and the best border collies ever. I will return with so many pictures of her fantastic pets, and will catch up on everyone's blogs after the weekend - it's been very busy here today!

Until Monday, have a picture of my silly girls to tide you all over:


Have a good weekend, all! My mum will hate me when I get back, having to look after these two.

7 comments:

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Hope you have a wonderful time in Wales! And hope your mum, Lola, and Jess survive! :)

An English Shepherd said...

Nice picture & enjoy Wales :-)

Sara said...

I'm sure your mum will have fun with Lola and Jess.

Have a good time. Looking forward to the photos!

Bailey said...

Enjoy the trip. Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Ludo van Doggy said...

Have a very nice time in Wales, Mum would like to go there soon.

Nat said...

Have fun in Wales!

Jen said...

Hope you have a great trip!!

Jen and the Black Dog Crew