'Not only is punishment risky, but it also fails to teach the dog an acceptable alternate behaviour. The dog does not learn what to do the next time he is in the same situation. He only learns to fear the situation.' Emma Parsons, Click to Calm p73

Wednesday, 20 July 2011

Pictures and Some Words.

The words are me-centric, the photos to come are Lola-centric.

Me:

Had my first driving lesson today for about 7 months (I stopped a couple weeks after I got Lola, because of the stress of driving/puppy/university/household stuff), and I apparently did really well. I need to work on a couple things again, and I totally screwed up once, but hey ho these things happen.

I also went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2. Holy shit that film. It is the most spectacular film of the series, and the greatest way to end it. I'm very tempted to get tickets to go and see it again - just need to drag someone along with me.


Lola:
The following are photos of yes, half 11 at night is a perfectly good time to play.



3 comments:

E. said...

Good Luck! I had a lot of issues learning how to drive, didn't get my license until I was 22!!!! It is totally worth it.

My idiot Chihuahua has just burrowed UNDER the cushion in the little dog bed and is furiously digging to make it softer. Why is my dog so very very very very peculiar? Why?!

Sara said...

My mom didn't get her license until she was 30! She had always lived in cities, and didn't need one.

I bet Lola is ready to PLAY at any hour!

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Lola would have to play by herself here at 11:30 because we would be sound asleep! LOL!

Glad to hear you have started driving lessons again. Everybody needs to be comfortable driving, I think.