'Not only is punishment risky, but it also fails to teach the dog an acceptable alternate behaviour. The dog does not learn what to do the next time he is in the same situation. He only learns to fear the situation.' Emma Parsons, Click to Calm p73

Saturday, 3 September 2011

New.

First up, the new blogger is weird. I'm not sure if I'm a fan yet, though I usually like more minimalist'y designs.

And secondly, there could be new additions to the Court of Tails soon, depending on my university timetable (need to make sure I have the time for any new additions). I'll know either way, and will update either way, in a fortnight or so. :)

Sorry for being kind of absent on here lately! I've been busy researching, ah, the potential-new-additions; and yesterday I was at Blackpool with my friend going to see Jimmy Carr. He is a hilarious guy, that's for sure.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I've had the new blogger for months...not sure why everyone else had to wait for it!

A new addition, how exciting!

Ricky the Sheltie said...

A mysterious new addition - can't wait to see...

I apologize but I am having a hard time making myself go through old posts to pick for the seven links. Sorry if I don't play along - please don't be offended though!