'Not only is punishment risky, but it also fails to teach the dog an acceptable alternate behaviour. The dog does not learn what to do the next time he is in the same situation. He only learns to fear the situation.' Emma Parsons, Click to Calm p73

Saturday, 8 October 2011

Fretting over here.

Not very dog-related, but I'm feeling pretty anxious at the moment.

I have my practical driving test on Thursday (and a two hour lesson on Wednesday--eek!). I don't do very well around exam times, and it's worse because this isn't something that I can revise for. If I don't pass, I'll have basically burned away £100 just on the test and the lessons of the test and immediately before on the day (not to mention all the lessons leading up to it... jeez).

Expect not a lot of updates or blog comments this week while I panic, guys! But don't worry, I'll be back before y'all know it. :)

4 comments:

Sara said...

Oh, good luck. I hope the lessons give you the confidence to get thru the test. I'm sure you will do great.

Ricky the Sheltie said...

You can do it! Good luck!

Diana said...

Good luck and I have my fingers crossed for you!!

Winnie said...

Good luck for tomorrow!!! We'll be rooting for you.

Love and licks, Winnie