'Not only is punishment risky, but it also fails to teach the dog an acceptable alternate behaviour. The dog does not learn what to do the next time he is in the same situation. He only learns to fear the situation.' Emma Parsons, Click to Calm p73

Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Pupdate.

This was yesterday.

And this is today.

It's not easy to see, but Lola's nose (and muzzle) started to scab over... and then she decided it'd be totally awesome to rip it open again while I was trying to exercise her before university this morning.

I'm working on an essay at the moment that's taking up pretty much all of my time. The good news is, it's due in on Friday - which means after that, university is done until mid-January. Phew. I'm looking forward to catching up on everyone, and getting back into more regular posting.

Hopefully I'll also have actual stuff to post about, too. :)

1 comment:

An English Shepherd said...

Hope she heals up soon :-)