'Not only is punishment risky, but it also fails to teach the dog an acceptable alternate behaviour. The dog does not learn what to do the next time he is in the same situation. He only learns to fear the situation.' Emma Parsons, Click to Calm p73

Sunday, 4 December 2011

Well...

It seems like we've been a bit quiet lately! I didn't even realise it's been so long since I posted, oops. But there's nothing much happening here with the dogs, mice, or even with me.

Lola is working, verrrry slowly (because I'm super lazy now it's getting colder), on 'hold it' because it makes her happy. She gets all wiggly and dopy when I ask her to hold a thing.


2 comments:

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Ricky doesn't understand how "hold it" could make any dog happy! LOL! Lola is adorable!

Jen said...

AHHH! She's so cute!!

Jen and the mostly black dog crew