It is, perhaps, a little late for a New Years Resolutions type post--but here we go anyway!
- Bring Lola's tricks back up to scratch (we trailed off a few months ago...).
- Teach Lola the basic Rally-o signs (including a solid heel).
- Teach Jess some more tricks. She enjoys them--she's just a whole lot slower to learn than Lola.
- Continue working on Lola's reactivity toward other dogs: I hope that, by the end of 2012, we have reached the point wherein she can be on-leash around a strange dog in a neutral environment without reacting (either ignoring it OR exhibiting inviting behaviours toward it).
- Continue working on Lola's reactivity toward people: so that, hopefully, by the end of the year she is nonreactive when people enter/are in the house (she does not have to have an interest in them, but she should not display aggressive posturing), and she will politely tolerate non-confrontational attention from strangers.
- Expand my library of dog training books, and increase my knowledge on the subject.
- Attend at least one dog training seminar, if at all possible.
- Have two healthy, happy dogs that are ready to conquer 2013.
- Learn to cook more things, and cook more!
- Pass my second year of university.
- Get a part time job.
- Try to find a better balance between uni time, dog time and me time.