'Not only is punishment risky, but it also fails to teach the dog an acceptable alternate behaviour. The dog does not learn what to do the next time he is in the same situation. He only learns to fear the situation.' Emma Parsons, Click to Calm p73

Saturday, 11 August 2012

Accessorize!


I spent a couple hours today making Lola a new collar with a Smurfs ribbon. It's not the best, but it's only my second attempt and much improved on the first. I need to get some better quality webbing--the stuff I have is very thin.

It was very fun to make it though! And I have a lot more ribbon and webbing to make more. I even have Angry Birds ribbon :)

7 comments:

Sara said...

Cute!

Cotton said...

Hi! I never really commented much on your blog but what a cute collar! I'm already following... could you follow me back?
Licks,
Cotton

An English Shepherd said...

Thats a very nice collar :-)

Chris and Ricky said...

Very cute and Lola models it well!

Diana said...

Impressive!!

Bailey Be Good! said...

I think you did a wonderful job! Nice! :)

Woofs & huggies, <3

~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

Berts Blog said...

Boy oh boy Lola, YOu look mighty fine in that new collar. Your human is very clever.
Love
Bert