'Not only is punishment risky, but it also fails to teach the dog an acceptable alternate behaviour. The dog does not learn what to do the next time he is in the same situation. He only learns to fear the situation.' Emma Parsons, Click to Calm p73

Monday, 13 August 2012

Mousey Monday.

Kinkajou still isn't doing too great. Popular theory right now is that she has mites; I've ordered some stuff to treat that. Her face is still pretty banged up from her itching - I think she keeps scratching it open again. I'm hoping that she responds well to the mite treatment, and then I'll try putting her and Tosca in together. For now though I have three mice in three cages, which isn't so fun.

But enough of that: photos!

Tosca

Tosca

Tosca

Wheatley

Wheatley

Wheatley

Kinkajou

Kinkajou

Kinkajou

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hope the mite treatment does the trick!