'Not only is punishment risky, but it also fails to teach the dog an acceptable alternate behaviour. The dog does not learn what to do the next time he is in the same situation. He only learns to fear the situation.' Emma Parsons, Click to Calm p73

Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Blurriness.

My poor little point and shoot camera can't stand up to the speed of Lola when she wants something... but I like these photos too much to delete them!







I also like to tease my dog. Sometimes.

She doesn't like it much!

4 comments:

Ludo van Doggy said...

She really wants her bally!
BOL
~lickies, Ludo
p.s. please think about getting rid of the word verification. It makes it more difficult to comment, you can moderate comments so you don't get spam. :)

Sophie said...

I have word verification? Huh, how about that! I'll fix that now :)

Sara said...

Aww,Lola! Ive missed your sweet face.

Chris and Ricky said...

I love those blurry photos!!