'Not only is punishment risky, but it also fails to teach the dog an acceptable alternate behaviour. The dog does not learn what to do the next time he is in the same situation. He only learns to fear the situation.' Emma Parsons, Click to Calm p73

Sunday, 13 January 2013

Snow Day.

It started lightly snowing earlier, so I--of course, being a rat lady!--got some snow for the rats to explore.





I didn't get any photos of Moxxi or Chell enjoying the snow, but believe me they did. They've not left it alone for the hour or so since I put it in, too. Silly girls.

6 comments:

Sara said...

Cute! Did they build a snowman?

Diana said...

Im surprised they liked it. LOL

Chris and Ricky said...

I would've never thought to show it to them! Neat!

nuvetreviews said...

They must have liked it

nuvetreviews said...

They must have liked it

nuvetreviews said...

They must have liked it