'Not only is punishment risky, but it also fails to teach the dog an acceptable alternate behaviour. The dog does not learn what to do the next time he is in the same situation. He only learns to fear the situation.' Emma Parsons, Click to Calm p73

Monday, 14 January 2013

The Abominable Lola.

First up, I removed the word verification thing from the comments on the blog (I didn't even realise it was there! Sorry guys!) and got crushed with spam emails. I got over fifty last night, and another dozen or so today. I've had to put the comments section so that you have to be logged in to comment, so I hope that's okay and it puts a stop to it.

We got more snow this morning (it's all gone to slush now though), and I took Lola out in it. She enjoyed it!












Thankfully the snow has gone now... because I have an exam tomorrow at university, that I can't not attend. If it had carried on snowing I would have potentially had problems getting in. (UK trains don't really run in the snow.) I'm so looking forward to a return to normalcy, and being able to do something with myself/the dogs other than a couple of fetch or boomer ball sessions a day interspersed with hours of revision. Boo, hiss!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Looks like Lola had a good time in the snow! Good luck on your exam.